ARNIE Trip Meter - Standard with 1M Resolution.
Designed and Manufactured in Western Australia
- 6 digit LCD display
- 2 totally independent road distances
- Up, down or hold functions on each road
- Pre-settable distances on each road
- Instance speed indication
Automatic or manual calibration
Internal light for night operation
All calibrations and recorded distances saved with ignition off
Sturdy die-cast construction
12-month RTB warranty
120(W) x 65(H) x 40mm(W)
Unit weighs app. 300g
For the Arnie trip to work the automotive electrician needs to be able to locate & connect to the speed output signal of the car.
- Mechanical Set up: Your Auto electrician may be able to supply & install sensors for the drive shaft and connect it to the Arnie Trip meter.