Smart Tool 600mm Digital Level with Unique Audio Function for True Level or Plumb
SmartTool digitally displays degrees, percent slope and pitch to 1/10 degree accuracy. Extremely durable, it will keep its accuracy for years with push button calibration. Features audio sound at level and plumb. Includes standard 9 volt battery.
The 600mm Smart Tool digital level finds level and plumb in two ways.
For quick reference, use the sensitive acrylic bubbles.
For high precision, use the digital display with amazing accuracy within 0.1 degrees.
When not utilizing plumb or level the Smart Tool can identify angles in three different modes: degrees, % slope & pitch.
- On/Off button
- Calibrate button
- Angle Accuracy
- Aluminum box frame
- Mode button
- Built-in acrylic bubble vials
- Always Accurate: can be re-calibrated at the touch of a button
- Audio Feature: when visibility is difficult, the audio beeper will sound when level or plumb is reached
- Hold Button: freezes any reading and allows to convert it from one mode to another
- Digitally displays degrees, percent slope and pitch to 1/10 degree accuracy
- Display angled for easy reading in low or high positions
- Auto shutoff after 5 minutes to extend battery life.