GeoMax ZDL 700 Digital Level - fast measurement speed of less than 3 seconds in combination with the simplicity of the one-push measure and store functionality provides faster, more economical workflow.
High efficiency with precise calculation
Improve your efficiency with the automatic calculations of the GeoMax ZDL700. The digital level covers almost all construction applications such as cut, fill & line levelling measurements. For continuous measurement choose the tracking and averaging mode for even more accurate results.
- Accuracy of 0.7mm for 1km double-run level.
- The onboard adjustment program, height difference calculation, inverse staff measuring mode, in combination with various measuring configurations enable you to execute all calculations with the ZDL700.
- Memory for up to 2000 points.
- You have the ability to switch between manual and automatic point numbering.
- Conforms with IP55 (IEC 60529).
- Patented shock-resistant pendulum magnetic damped compensator ensures durability and precision.
- Protected against jets of water.
- The high quality optical system of the ZDL700 in combination with its proven algorthms ensures operation in all conditions, including low light and bright sunshine.
- The data recorded on the job site can be simply downloaded by connecting the ZDL700 with a PC or laptop.
- External data collectors or PDAs provide you with an additional degree of flexibility for downloading or processing your measurements on-line.
|Height accuracy||+/- 0.7mm/km|
|Distance accuracy||D<10m, 10mm | D >/=10m, 0.001 x D|
|Single measurement speed||< 3 sec|
|Minimum lighting condition||20 Lux|
|Minimum field of view||>/=50%|
|Display Minimum resolution (Ht)||0.1mm|
|Minimum resolution (Dist)||1mm|
|Setting accuracy||+/- 0.35"|
|Internal memory||2000 measurements|
|Operating/Storage temperature||-10°C ~ +50°C / -40°C ~ +70°C|
|Protection to dust and water||IP55|
|Weight including battery||< 2.5kg|
|Battery||AA dry cells (4XLR6 / AA 1.5V)|
|1800mAh / 2300mAh||14 / 16 hours continuous measurement|